Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fotos de Espana

For all of you who I didn't e-mail with this information, I finally put up all of my pictures from Spain! Of course Blogger doesn't let me put up more than a few at a time so they are on shutterfly. If you would like to look at them go to www.shutterfly.com and sign in with my user name and password. it's no big deal but please don't delete any, they took forever to load!

username: adri87
password: password


Besides that it's been a pretty chill week so far. I have two tests tomorrow but I'm not very worried about them because at least they are in English. I went to the Maria Louisa today (a park) with my fellow Texan Angela to get some sun. We got some pretty weird looks for wearing shorts but all in all it was very relaxing and I must have got a little bit of a tan b/c I can see thee outline of my watch very well now, lol.